What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your computer is used, can serve to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case will data be obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be your own or from third parties. The cookies themselves are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another foundation that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. The former are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Who is responsible for the processing of cookies on this website?
The holder of the web and responsible for the treatment of the cookies used here, as well as its contact data, are accessible in the Legal Notice of this page. There may also be cookies from third parties other than the owner of this website, as explained below.
What are the cookies used by this website and what are they used for?
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their browsing, thus enabling us to measure and statistically analyse the use made by users. To this end, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve its contents and provide a better service through it.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow to offer a more personalized experience of the contents of this web (e.g. language), to show relevant contents for the user and to send him the messages or alerts that he requests.
- Social network cookies: These are those that facilitate and monitor the connection and publication of content between this website and social networks.
The applications used by these third parties are the following:
- For Analytics Cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google
- For Advertising Cookies, Double Click, owned by Google
- For social network cookies:
- Google+ Platform, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy?hl=es).
- Facebook Social Plugins, belonging to Facebook (https://es-es.facebook.com/help/340599879348142/).
- Botón Twitter, perteneciente a Twitter (https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares).
In addition, these companies may use the data they obtain to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included in each case for more information about these applications.
How long are cookies stored?
Cookies will be stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they have been implemented.
Google Analytics last for 2 years.
In the case of technical cookies, i.e. those that are essential to navigate this website and receive the service offered through it, the legal basis for their use is the agreement through which you decide to use this website and its services.
The legal basis for the use of the rest of the cookies is the user’s consent, which is requested at the time of accessing this website, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of this consent will not affect the possibility of browsing this website and using its services, but the processing of data previously made will not lose its legality by the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will cookies be communicated or accessed?
Where third party cookies exist, as indicated above, such third parties may access the cookies and use them in the manner described above.
Under current regulations, anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed. Likewise, under the legally stipulated conditions, interested persons have the right to access their data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In the case of cookies, these rights may be exercised subject to the limitations derived from the nature of these files.
Under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In the event of any infringement of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising them, you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es), or another competent control authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these bodies.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer through the “COOKIES OPTIONS” button, which appears when you access this website, and also by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the following links:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac