The Marketplace Payment Solution
The solution to manage payments to different recipients.
Payment gateways help to marketplaces get paid easily by clients but paying sellers could be a big problem for marketplace businesses. There is were truust comes in with the split payment solution.
Let’s explain it with an example.
A food ordering website called YummyDishes caters to many small restaurants. A customer pays for a pizza and ice-cream through the YummyDishes website, the YummyDishes system tells to Truust how to split the payment. Truust splits and settles the payment with both the pizza and the ice-cream outlets.
Simoustaneaosly selling a commission to YummyDishes account and that’s it, no more payment disputes with the restaurant’s owners.
Split payments between suppliers.
You charge a customer and the funds are divided among several recipients.
Benefits for the user
- Simple payment process.
- All unified in one invoice.
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Trust and guarantee.
- Safe return in case of cancellation.
Added value for the business
- Defines the amounts by percentage or fixed value.
- Simplifies everything in one action.
- Maximum transparency in payments.
- Zero costs in case of cancellation.
- No development needed.
- Maximum security in the payment.
- Accepted in SEPA Zone
- You avoid fraud.
Commission of 1.8% of the total amount.
Per transaction €0.20
In case of cancellation 0€ of expenses.