Users of this website are informed that the personal data they provide through it, either by filling in any form or by e-mail, chat or any other means, will be processed by the owner of the website, in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Holder: Socialpay, S.L. with CIF B-66766700
- Address: C/ Tellinaries, 24 – 08850 de Gavá (Barcelona)
- E-mail: [email protected]
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data may be processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which they were provided:
- Respond to requests for information, requests, queries or complaints raised by the user, and subsequently monitor them.
- Manage job applications and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
- Send commercial communications by electronic means of our services.
- Send commercial communications about third party services that Socialpay S.L. would like to recommend.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data will be the consent of the person concerned for the processing of their data, which is manifested by completing and sending the various forms enabled on the website (The categories of data treated for this purpose are identifying data, and employment data in the case of sending your resume), which can be revoked at any time. In any case, the authorization to process your data is voluntary and your refusal would only have as a consequence:
- The fact that the specific request made cannot be met.
- The fact that it would not participate in the personnel selection processes.
- The fact that you would not receive commercial communications from third party collaborators.
For its part, the processing of personal data for the purpose of managing registrations and providing technical support, will be based on the legal relationship, contractual or pre-contractual. In this case, the data must be provided obligatorily, as otherwise the contract could not be carried out.
For how long will we process your data?
The periods of conservation of the data for the different treatments will be:
– The personal data provided to make requests, requests, queries or claims will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them and give these definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be kept as historical communications, unless the user requests their deletion, for a maximum of one year.
– The personal data provided for participation in personnel selection processes will be kept during the development of the selection processes and, unless you expressly indicate otherwise, even afterwards, for a period of one year from the last update that the interested party makes of the data, in order to take them into account in similar processes that may be carried out in the future. To this end, the data subject must keep the personal data provided to us up to date, in particular those relating to training and professional experience.
– The personal data provided to manage the registrations will be kept during the term of the contractual relationship or pre-contractual and even after, until they prescribe any liabilities arising therefrom.
– The personal data provided to provide technical support and assistance in the use of the tool will be kept, in the same way, until the possible responsibilities are prescribed and for the mere effects of attending to them.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be transferred to third parties, except to the competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen in the Law and for the purposes defined therein, and to the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
What about social networks?
If you become a friend or follower of ours on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.), we will treat your data to keep you informed of our activities through these channels. These data will be treated on the legal basis of your consent and will be kept for as long as you remain a friend or follower of ours, being able to revoke your consent at any time, although this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously. Providing the data for this purpose is voluntary, although if you do not, you will not be able to be a friend or follower in the social networks in which we have. The categories of data processed for this purpose are identification data.
In those cases in which user registration is carried out through social networks, the personal data that we will process will come from the social network in question, to which, previously, the interested party will have provided such data for the purposes envisaged in their corresponding privacy policies. The categories of data that we will collect from the social network in question are those that appear in our registration form and that you have provided to that social network. If, in order to register on our website, more data than that supplied by the social network is essential, you must additionally complete them on our registration form, subject to the privacy conditions set out in this clause.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under the conditions laid down in the General Data Protection Regulations, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
All of the above rights can be exercised through the means of contact listed at the beginning of this clause.
In the event of any infringement of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising them, you may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details available at www.agpd.es), or another competent control authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these bodies.
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them beforehand of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations under the conditions established in said precept and having obtained their consent.
Socialpay undertakes to use the personal data provided in accordance with the purposes indicated in this Data Protection Policy, respecting their confidentiality and to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with data protection regulations in force.
Última actualización: Julio 2019