- The owner of this website is Socialpay, S.L. (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), with CIF B-66766700, address at C/ Tellinaries, 24 – 08850 de Gavá (Barcelona), e-mail address [email protected] The entity is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 45374, Folio 88, Page B485668.
- The use of this website attributes the condition of User to whoever does so and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The User must read these conditions each time he/she accesses this Website, as they may be modified from time to time. Some aspects of this Web page, due to their speciality, may be subject to particular conditions or rules that may substitute, complete or modify this Legal Notice, so they must also be accepted by the User who uses or accesses them.
- All the contents of this website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sound content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as trademarks and other distinctive signs are the property of THE COMPANY or third parties, thus the user not acquiring any right over them by the mere use of this website. The User shall abstain from:
a) reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to third parties, communicating publicly, transforming or modifying the contents of this Website, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorised by THE COMPANY or by the holder of said rights;b) reproducing or copying for private use the software, images, videos or databases existing on this Website, as well as communicating them publicly or making them available to third parties when this entails their reproduction;c) extracting or reusing the contents of this Website.
- The User who wants to introduce links to this Web from his own Web pages will be obliged to fulfil the following conditions:a) the link will only link to the home page, not being able to reproduce it in any way;b) frames or frames of any kind that surround the Web or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or jointly with content outside this web may not be established, so that produce, error or confusion in Users about the origin of the service or its content, involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to exploit the reputation, brand and prestige of THE COMPANY or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law;
c) from the page that makes the link no false or inaccurate statement about THE COMPANY or the quality of its products and services may be made;
d) The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of THE COMPANY within its website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by THE COMPANY;e) the page establishing the link must comply with current legislation and may not have or link to illegal content, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, which produce or may produce the false idea that THE COMPANY endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity developed by THE COMPANY, taking into account the content and general theme of the website where the link is established.
- THE COMPANY is not responsible for controlling that this website does not contain malicious programs or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. Accordingly, THE COMPANY is not responsible for any damage to computer equipment during access to this Web. Likewise, THE COMPANY shall not be liable for damages caused to Users when such damages are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service of this Web.
- This Site may include links that allow the user to access other sites on the Internet. In these cases, THE COMPANY will only be responsible for the contents and services provided through the links as soon as it becomes aware of their illegality and has not diligently deactivated them. If a User considers that there is a link with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she may indicate it to THE COMPANY, without implying that it is obliged to remove the corresponding link. THE COMPANY does not always know the contents and services of the links and therefore is not responsible for damages arising from lack of quality, out of date, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality and is not responsible for statements made or content or services provided through them, unless it is directly responsible for the provision of such services.
- The User undertakes to make correct use of this Website in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable. The User shall be liable to THE COMPANY and to third parties for any damages that may be caused by a breach of these obligations.
- This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict relating to the interpretation or application of this Legal Notice, the User expressly submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the domicile of THE COMPANY.